Re: csv export...?

Viorel, et al --

...and then Viorel Dragomir said...
%
% It looks like is not so simple. But is not difficult at all..

Right.

%
%     while($row = mysql_fetch_row($result)){
%         print implode(",", $row);

I agree that implode is a better way to go.  I had to have my fields
export in a particular order when they were stored differently, so I
loop through my format array to get the order of the keys to pull from
the data array.

HTH & HAND & HNY

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.