Re: PHP Processing

We use the Access-Engine via ODBC. And it sopports rollbacks. But, please,
how could I rollback, what I want to, when I use a p-connection.

For example:
Transaction 1 (UPDATE TAB1...);
Transaction 2 (UPDATE TAB2...);

Between Transaction1 and Transaction2  the Connection to the DB gets
interrupted (ig power failure).
When the machine is startred again, the programm should go back to the last
"rollbackpoint". But how can I tell the programm what he should rollback?

THX.