retrieving email address from array

Hi there everyone,

I'm connecting to my mailserver and getting my messagebody, however what I need to do it take everything away but leave the email address that is in the array for processing.  How can I take out JUST the email address from the Array?  I really need to do this urgently as I need to get this mail system working with the DB by the weekend, almost there but this bit has stumped me.

Thanks everyone, and Happy New Year.

Chris