grabbing text from a webpage and putting it in a query.

Hi,

Not sure if this is possible or easy or what but
thought I'd ask here first.

I am running a tipping competition on a website where
you need to tip the winner of each game.  But I need
to get each game/round and place it in my database so
people can tip on them.  The games/rounds are located
on another site and I need to grab them and put them
in my database.

I have the database setup like as follows:

Round 1 :
team 1
team 2
team 3
team 4
team 5
team 6
team 7
team 8
team 9
team 10
team 11
team 12
team 13
team 14
team 15
team 16

... So team 1 plays team 2, team 3 plays team 4 and so
on...

Here is the URL to the rounds:

http://afl.com.au/default.asp?pg=fixture&spg=premiership

Now what I'd like to grab is the team names and put
them in order of team 1 team 2 etc as they appear on
the rounds.

I'm not too concerned about the dates of games and or
venue.  However if these can be grabbed to it would be
good to.  However I could run another query for these
later if I want them.

So is there a way to grab text from an external
website (away from my server) and put it in a query I
setup on my site?

I'm seeking the text, not the HTML or source.  At
pressent I am copying the rounds into notepad and
entering them in the database 1 by 1.  This takes ages
as there is 16 teams in each round and 22 rounds. :P
Takes alot of time to complete so was looking for a
faster way. :)

Any ideas?

Thanks!