Re: Reading emails with PHP

Chris --

...and then Chris Payne said...
%
% Hi there everyone,

Hi!

%
% A quick question, is it possible to read a failed mail email ...
%
% Any help, tips would be REALLY appreciated as I REALLY don't want to spend a few days doing it manually.

It may be sacrilege to mention it here, but there is an excellent perl
module for handling mail bounces; I've used it to write a handler that
catches the returned mail, gets the address(es) and reason(s) for the
bounce, and then goes into our DB and flags the matching users.  I looked
all around at the time (this summer) but saw no php code like it, so I
overrode my client's desire for PHP with his desire for savings :-)

%
% Oh and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays.

And to you!

%
% Chris

HTH & HAND & Happy Holidays