Re: Informix - help!

El Dom 14 Dic 2003 19:00, Daniel Crespo escribió:
> I have red hat linux with Apache web server and PHP. I want to connect,
> using PHP, to an Informix Database remotely. What is all I have to do on my
> side? Thanks a lot

Install informix client libraries where php will go and compile using
--with-informix. Remember to add the environment informix variables (can't
remember which ones they were) before running configure.

You will also have to give permission of access in the informix server to your
web server.

--
 15:20:02 up 16 days, 21:36,  3 users,  load average: 1.37, 0.91, 0.69