Re: Very complex query

Mike U. Petrov wrote:

Hi every1!
Excuse me for maybe offtopic but I need help on mysql database.
I have 4 tables, and here are some important extractions from 'em:
objects{
	object_id;
	name;
}
users{
	user_id;
	nick;
	date;
}
notes{
	user_id;
	object_id;
}
object_properties{
	object_id;
	property_name;
	property_value;
}
I need to get EACH object_id from notes with ONLY ONE of corresponding
user_id's. Also for each object I need it's name from objects and property
from object_properties where property_name = 'foo'. And for each of obtained
user_id I need it's nick and it's date.
Does anyone know how to do it just by one mysql query?

Thanx...
Mike U. Petrov

Use unique(user_id). And please don't reply to a previous post when posting a new thread....it screws up threading.

--
paperCrane <Justin Patrin>