Re: Slashes

Ng Hwee Hwee wrote:

just a quick question.. does it mean, i don't have to worry that my user may
type any commands in my text field that may hurt my system since
magic_quotes_gpc is on?

Heh...of course not. :) All magic_quotes is going to do for you is escape quotes within your text. This will help with database queries but not much else. You still need to be validating your data...

--
---John Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E/

php|architect: The Magazine for PHP Professionals – www.phparch.com