Re: Transfering large mysql database

Hello,

On 12/08/2003 10:08 PM, Harlan Lax wrote:
Does anyone have a recomendation on an app that will help me transfer a
large table from one host provider to another.  I have tried phpmyadmin but
if I export to SQL the import doesn't seem to work.  If I export to csv I
lose the column formating.

On one host I have access to the root and on the other I am very limted.

Here you may find several solutions to backup and restore whole MySQL databases or just single tables:

http://www.phpclasses.org/backup

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/