RE: HELP!

your post is abit vague, give more details or code then we can try help. Its
kinda like you saying, help my car wont go.

-----Original Message-----
From: Akmal [mailto:akm5599@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2003 5:43 PM
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  HELP!

I'm trying to create a guestbook and... I'm having trouble getting a certain
amount of entries per page. Please help, a snippet of a code would be nice.
Thanks!

-Akmal-

---

Disclaimer
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information,
which is the property of the sender.
The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is
intended for the attention and use only of the addressee.
Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete
and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately.
Under no circumstances will the Cape Technikon or the sender
of this e-mail be liable to any party for any direct, indirect,
special or other consequential damages for any use of this e-mail.
For the detailed e-mail disclaimer please refer to
http://www.ctech.ac.za/polic or call +27 (0)21 460 3911