Re: cookies

Hello Maris,

Thursday, December 4, 2003, 10:40:33 AM, you wrote:

MK> Could you share with your experience and point out where
MK> is the problem here. I tried different variations for
MK> domain parameter in setcookie command but it didnt help

It's a security mechanism built into cookies. They cannot be
cross-domain. They can cross sub-domains (i.e. *.launchcode.co.uk) but
a cookie set for one domain cannot be read by another. Think of the
anarchy that would happen if they could (being able to read and mess
with say Hotmail cookies from your own site for example).

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx