Annoying Server Responses

Sorry to bother all of you with this, but are any of you still getting
either of these responses each time you post to this list?

<response1>
Il nuovo indirizzo è: Fabio_Farinelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
La mail è stata comunque inoltrata entro 60 minuti al nuovo indirizzo di
posta.
Si consiglia sin da subito l'utilizzo del nuovo indirizzo; a breve il
vecchio indirizzo verrà inattivato.

Questa è una mail di servizio. NON rispondere.
</response1>

<response2>
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at pb1.pair.com.

<php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
This message is looping: it already has my Delivered-To line. (#5.4.6)
blah,blah,blah
</response2>

Not that I'm any MVP (most valuable poster) or anything, but I've actually
cut back on the number of times I respond to this list because each time I
post, I have to delete three of these annoying responses (one of <response1>
and two of <response2>). If I'm avoiding posting here, then maybe others are
as well. And that all contributes to a less-usable list.

Yeah, I could set up an Outlook "Rule" to delete these things automatically,
but I shouldn't have to. The administrators of this list should be able to
clear these little things up. Nothing against Fabio Farinelli, I'm sure he's
a great guy. But, c'mon, I've been getting that automated response for about
three or four months now.

If I'm not the only one receiving these responses and if there's an admin
address to send this stuff to, let me know and I'll drop them a line.

Thanks for your time.
Rich