Re: Empty Table command?

As said yes, you just launch your old fashioned delete from statement,
without
any where clause, mySQL will interpret this as everything (which is infact
what
it does, it maches everything and therefor deletes everything).

--
Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:

"Rasmus Lerdorf" <rasmus@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> delete from table_name
>
> On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Chris Payne wrote:
>
> > Hi there everyone,
> >
> > Just a quick question which I can't for the life of me find the answer
for on MySQL's website (Probably as i'm looking for the wrong term?) I want
to know how to empty a table, is there an empty command or should I just
tell it to delete everything?