Re: Updating multilple tables?

All good,
I've got a loop based on all my tables... (cheers for that)
however, I still wanna look within an entry for a smaller entry..

EG:
"the quick brown frog jumped over the lazy dog"
I want to find and repace "frog" with "fox" but do this happens with text
all over my database.

I'll get there...! ;-)

"Ignatius Reilly" <ignatius.reilly@xxxxxxx>
27/11/2003 15:02

"PHP DB list" <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Tristan.Pretty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re:  Updating multilple tables?

One possible reason you did not google back anything is that what you are
asking can't be done in SQL.
In SQL you can update only one table at a time.

Why not write a PHP function that does the job successively on each table?

To list tables in MySQL: SHOW TABLES FROM <database name>

HTH
Ignatius