Re: Updating multilple tables?

If you are searching in the same field (column) in each table, and the key field has the same name in all tables, build an array of table names and loop through it, executing your update on each iteration.

Regards - Miles Thompson

PS From your description it sounds as if you have a database design problem - common blocks of text are normally stored in some type of lookup table.