ibase_fetch_object(): request synchronization error

Hi,

I've got a problem with Firebird 1.0 and PHP 4.3.3 (had same problem with older release also). When I want to do ibase_execute() in recursion I take an error $subject and I didn't find anything about that in the Internet.
Could you help me. Thanks a lot!
I have found something, that describe this error for Interbase 5.X and there was written that problem could be in recursive trigger. My code is in PHP but it is recursion also. It would be very unhappy for me, if it wouldn't work, because using ibase_query in my recursion is not good idea.

--ogee