Sessions and input form

Hi all,

I have a form that when populated and submitted is entered into a MySQL dB.
What I would like to do is be able to present the submitter with a
confirmation page listing the information from the form and then ask them to
confirm their submission. Also, if there is a problem or want to change
something, they can use the browser back button to go to the previous page and
make corrections.

At first I thought that using Sessions to add the form values would allow this
to work.. I have gone threw this twice since last night and find that my logic
is flawed... It works once... then when another submissions is attempted the
process hangs and returns a CGI timeout.

I am by no means a newbie but obviously I am not doing something right with
regards to session use. So I ask you more knowledgeable then I for your input
and advise. In hind sight I think my problem is that once the information is
confirmed and supposed to be entered into the dB I am not destroying the
session... Like I said, I think my approach is all wrong here. I already have
a login routine that uses sessions and works flawlessly..[at least in
appearance].

TYIA

Aleks