RE: Re: [PHP] SQLITE

That's my code:
$dbfile="db.sdb";
$db=sqlite_open($dbfile);
$res=sqlite_query($db,"select a.*,b.* from a left join b on a.id=b.id_a
where a.name like \"%1%\" or b.street like \"%1%\" order by cellphone");
echo sqlite_num_rows($res).CRLF;
sqlite_close($db);

It's realy just "benchmark" I've done. I'm pretty much aware of system
sqlite is useing to store the data, and I also find obvious that if it would
be runnig like web database module, users will ask the same table ata the
same time (like with other db system, they are looking at the same page) but
I find it not good, I was only asking if there is a "way to change it"

Bronislav Klucka