Re: informix error

this is usually based on what your passing this function.  it can be a
result of a bad query or just a bad variable.  do you have the correct
variable that is holding a result of an ifx_query() call.

if you could post the prior lines of this that would probably make it
clearer.

also try var_dump($var); where the variable is what you are passing into
ifx_fetch_row.

it looks like you have passed in an variable  holding (int) 4

hth
Jeff

                      Adam Williams
                      <awilliam@xxxxxxx        To:       php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      ate.ms.us>               cc:
                                               Subject:   informix error
                      11/19/2003 01:01
                      PM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has seen this informix error before.  It has
me stumped.  Searching on google didn't reveal anything.  Running my query
in informix returns the proper results, so I'm not sure what the problem
is.

Warning: ifx_fetch_row(): 4 is not a valid Informix Result resource in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/alephpub/rg2a.php on line 86