Re: CSV Import Question

Hi there,

Oh I know the , (Or $Delim) isn't the problem, I think your previous email may be the answer so i'll take a good look at that once i've eaten and if it works you're the best (Heck even if it doesn't you're all the best on this list ;-)

Chris

  Try it with just "," instead of "$delim". If it works, then you know that is your problem.

  Chris Payne <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hi there,

    Yes, in the form itself there is an input field where you specify the
    character for import, as default it is set to , but you can change it to
    any.

    Chris