Re: BRU Help

Nitin --

...and then Nitin said...
%
% I'm sorry, I know this is not the list, to ask this question, but I couldn't find the right one.

You're right; it isn't.  Neither is the PHP list.

Although I've heard of it, I've never had any involvement with BRU; I
think it's safe to say I'm pretty new to it.  Less than sixty seconds
with google led me to BMTMicro's Tech Support page where I see

   I am an end user. I am having all sorts of problems. Can you help me?
   Yes we can help you.

which certainly seems like the sort of thing you need.  Go there.

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"