Re: phpmysql(which array function?)

Please excuse the previous post.  Table unformatted.

Hi all:

Trying to solve a phpmysql array problem.

Let's say I have a table in mysql format

Column1   Columnn2

dog       brown

cat       white

cat       black

cat       mixed

pig       black

pig       brown

What kind of (query, array function, loop, etc...)
should I use to produce an html output like this:

1. column1:dog
   column2:brown

2.  column1:cat
    column2: white, black,mixed

3.  column1: pig
    column2: black, brown

I figure I have to use the implode function.

Thanks in advance