RE: Re: Page counter from a query ?

not to belabour this topic....but, that i know.  i was just curious as to
why that class is written like that still?

it seems that if PEAR does this for you(extract), that _may_ be a security
concern for those that are not being security concious.

Not that i'm saying, or know, that PEAR does this...but was hte reason for
my post.

                      "Gary Every"
                      <Gary.Every@ingramenterta        To:       <jeffrey_n_Dyke@xxxxxxxxx>, "pete M" <pmorgan@xxxxxxxx>
                      inment.com>                      cc:       <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                       Subject:  RE:  Re: Page counter from a query ?
                      11/04/2003 10:48 AM

Just do an extract on your $_GET var (if security concerns are negligible)

Say you get line is:
?sid=123&form=12
// Execute this
extract($_GET)