Re: Page counter from a query ?

I use PEAR db to make my life easy..
here's their pager class
http://vulcanonet.com/soft/index.php?pack=pager

pete

Larry Sandwick wrote:
Is there a way to limit the number of pictures being display from a
query?

Example.

Let say I have 100 pictures and I would like to display only 20. How
would I put the numbers at the bottom of the page?

1 2 3 4 5

When you click on 1 you get 1 - 20, and when you click on 2 you get 21 -
40. I believe I can use the limit command for the query, I just do not
understand how to put the query on the number.

Any help would greatly be appreciated!!!

TIA

Larry Sandwick

Sarreid, Ltd.

Network/System Administrator