Re: Apache 2

'tested'  is the key.  hopefully you don't test in production ;-)  his
point has been that you may not notice the problems until the servers get
under heavy load.

i've got two such setups running myself.  but not in production.

jeff

                      Lester Caine
                      <lester@xxxxxxxxx        To:       php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      uk>                      cc:
                                               Subject:  Re:  Apache 2
                      11/03/2003 10:23
                      AM

> lots of people seem to post/think different things, but each time Rasmus
> posts to these lists, he says PHP/Apache2 is not a production ready
combo.
> if you search the PHP-INSTALL archives for his name or Apache2, you'll
find
> his posts.

That said - I have not had any problems with PHP4, and am
now running PHP5 on a test rig - again no problems coming up.

If it's not getting tested how will we know anyway?

--
Lester Caine