Re: date function

This might not be the best place for this but here goes.

You are correct. At the very least, you should probably be using the general PHP list, not the database one.

I want to create a dropdown list with a date range of....

Not to be obstinate, but it looks like you already have. But, assuming that you mean that you want to create this dynamically in PHP starting with today's date, then you need to establish some guidelines or rules for what dates make up the list. I can't really see a pattern in your list (every day for two weeks, then every week for five weeks, then two weeks once, then monthly going back a year) so I can't offer specifics. The answer will probably be found using a for loop and the date function.

Larry