From: Joseph Allard
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 03:26:45 PM
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  PHP2 Forum Crashed

Now, I two seperate problems with two different websites.

My PHP2 Forum crashed along with the rest of my
website --www.dutchspecialops.com. I called GoDaddy.Com, my host provider
and they said that the problem was with us not with their server. However,
my web designer insist that it is a parse problem. What should I do and how
can I find out what the real problem is?