Loss of form data with back button with Internet Explorer

Hi all,

This may not be suited for this forum and if it is not, I appologise.
Maybe someone can point me to the right forum.

In my code, I submit a form to a confirmation page, but if the user wants to
edit their data and hits the back button, all the form data is lost. This only
seems to occur with IE.

Is there a way around this?