Re: How can I tell if Recordset is empty using MSSQL and ODBC?

if(count($data) > 0)

{
	//out rows
}

pete

Karen Resplendo wrote:
In VBscript an empty recordset returns the "End of File" marker:
If rs.EOF Then do nothing
How can I do this in PHP using MS SQL Server and ODBC drivers? Here is a peace of my code:

$data= odbc_do($connectionSDWIS,"SELECT LabUserName, LabName, WhichProcess FROM LabLogin WHERE LabUserName='$loginUserName' AND LabPassword='$loginPassword'");