Pl/Sql with php

Hi, we are working in php with oracle and we have a stupid problem.

We are trying to obtain the return value of a variable. But after execute the function it give to us an empty value, its return 0 columns and 1 row. We have prove this function in oracle and it give a good result.

The code is :

$sql="declare identificador number; begin identificador:=InsertarObtenerIdArticulo('PruebaFuncion', 1, 500); end;";

$identificador=ora_do($ora_conn, $sql);

We are sure that must be a stupid error. Anyone knows how to get the return value of the function?

Thanks.