Re: WHERE statement used multiple times.

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 00:56, JeRRy wrote:
>  > Hi,
> >
> > If I was to want to use the WHERE statement multiple
> > times (more than once) how do I seperate each WHERE
> > statement?
> >
> > Would it be with a ',' (coma) or a ' ' (space) or
> > what?  Or not possible to have multiple WHERE's in
> > the
> > one query?
> >
> > I need 2 tables checked before executing the
> > results.
> > So that is why I need 2 WHERE statements done.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > http://personals.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Personals
> > New people, new possibilities. FREE for a limited
> time.

You can put together WHERE statements with an AND or an OR.  For
instance, "SELECT id FROM users WHERE id='2' OR id='3'"

You know, if you had a few suspicions about this sort of thing you could
always give it a spin in a Query.  Worst case scenario is you will get
an error.

- Chris