PHP/MySQL Help

From: "Conbud" <conbudd@yahoo.com>
To: <php-general@lists.php.net>
Subject: PHP/MySQL/Server not working
Date: Friday, October 17, 2003 6:17 PM

Hey, just a quick question, I have a form that users can fill out to join a
certain group, we can then view that info from an admin page that requires
logging in. When a user fills out the form I get an email letting me know
that the form was submitted with the users info as well. Here recently, I've
been getting that info but their info isn't being saved into the database
for somereason, anyone have any idea why ? I have filled out the form at
least 15-25 times using different info and everyone of them worked for me. I
even filled out the form using different special characters and still with
no problems, I am using stripslashes on the form data, but I don't think
that could keep the info from being saved to the database, it only does this
periodically. Could this be due to a slow server ? or is there some sort of
special character that could conflict with my PHP or with the MySQL syntax ?
I just have no clue now. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks
ConbuD