Re: Re: textarea with multiple rows and mysql insert

dunno if this made it:
Here's an example.
In the first textbox of the form I write in the
following link:
http://xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxx/servlet/xxxxxxxxxAuthGW/wt.enterprise.URLProcessor/URLTemplateAction?u8&oid=OR%3Awt.folder.SubFolder%3A492999&action=ObjProps

And in the second box:
These are comments that I am writing in the textarea
that is available for these.

The resulting insert statement is:
INSERT into aplicaciones set id = NULL, Nombre =
"AUTOCAD", Version = "2000", Modulo = "", Fabricante =
"AUTODESK", mansycontratos =
"http://xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxx/servlet/xxxxxxxxxAuthGW/";,
comentarios = "These are comments that I am writing in
the textar", cat_id = "1"

Jay