RE: How to open PDF File on Server on Local Client

Richard and Karen,

Thanks for your help this morning with my PDF question. I created the link
dynamically as you suggested.
In retrospect, I also think that I was seeking a javascript solution,
i.e., now that the PDF file exists on the web server :

<?php

$openPDF =  "<SCRIPT>
window.open('path_to_PDF_file_on_server');</SCRIPT>";

?>

Then echo out the variable within the body of the HTML document :

<?php

echo $openPDF;

?>

David