Re: Re: textarea with multiple rows and mysql insert

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 23:31:55 -0700 (PDT)
Jason End <bensnephew@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The type was already set to "text".
> The problem isn't at the mysql level but at the
> form/php level. The insert statement that is formed
> extracting the values from the form is only giving
> that part of the url or comments.
>
> Jay

Jason,

Are you using the get or post form method?? If the method isn't
specified, browser will default to Get. The get method is will truncate
the data from the browser, whereas the Post method will allow alot more.

Consider posting back the html for the form.

The other possiblity is that you have carriage returns comming back from
the form that you need to parse out.

George Patterson