Re: Interbase and PHP- SHOW TABLE sql command

George Georgeus wrote:
Hello, I do not know how to get the list of tables in an
Interbase databse. When I tried to use the sql command
"SHOW TABLE;" in the php function "ibase_query();" I
got "Dynamic SQL Error SQL error code = -104 Token
unknown - line 1,...". Select commands work well but
this not. "SHOW TABLE" is a regular Interbase SQL
command. I've tried this command with the command line
Interbase client and it works well. Does anybody know where is the problem? Thanks Ge0rge

SHOW TABLE and other SHOW* are not DSQL statements, they are just isql commands. You may simulate this behaviour making the following request: select RDB$RELATION_NAME from RDB$RELATIONS where RDB$FLAGS = 1