Confused

I need to setup a user, 'commerce' with a password, that can be accessed
from any web server in our farm 'blackmesa-isp.net'. What "GRANT" statement
do I need to make this work? I've tried a bunch of the examples in the
manual and can't get it right. Specifically, I need the user to CONNECT,
SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and that's all for privileges.

Any help is appreciated.

Robin 'Sparky' Kopetzky
Black Mesa Computers/Internet Service
Grants, NM 87020