Re: Help With Another UPDATE Query Please!

It all depends on what database server (and version) you are using. I'm
not really sure what you are asking, and could use a little more detail
about the tables and what are needing to do.

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 13:45:56 +0100, Shaun spoke thusly about
Help With Another UPDATE Query Please!:
> Hi,
>
> I am making some alterations to my Database. I have a table called projects
> and a table called Work_Types. Projects currently contains the name of the
> work type (Work_Type) but now I want to change this so it contains the
> Work_Type_ID, is it possible to update Projects with one query?
>
> Thanks for your help

---
Listserv only address.
Jeff Shapiro