resorting a Table in Mysql?

Hello all,

i'm sitting here on my php project and wondering how to solve this problem.

I have a MySql - Table with the following fields:
____________________________________
q_ID | sur_ID | grp_ID | qText | qTyp | sort_ID

if  i delete one record in this table i have to
resort the sort_ID in the last column of my table.

I don't know how to do that. Can anybody tell
me how to resort a table like that?

The sort_ID column has to be sorted because if
i change the position of two entries i have to
change their sort_ID's.

Thanks for your help.

Jens