Re: stripping carrige returns with SQL

If you are trying to replace the carriage return it needs to be \r
instead of \ n in your query. Also it may not work because in my
experience the replace function under mysql does not replace them in the
db but in the query results. If you are looking to replace them
permanently you will need a script to do that. I have one if that is
what you want to do.
David