Firebird under Windows 2000

Hi!:
I don't know if anybody tried PHP with Firebird, but I've got a really
curious problem. I've installed PHP 4.3.3 and work with Firebird 1.5 RC6 and
MS - IIS without any problems, but suddenly, and with no other advice or
error messages than the "ring" of a bell my PHP pages stop to work. I tried
everything but nothing seems to solve the problem.