Re: mysql field not resolving comaparison condition for zip code locator

Thanks Jennifer,

I got the query and the zipcode longitude and latitude from the developer of
the zipcode locator. When I contacted them about this issue they had me run
this query in the phpMyAdmin against the zipcode date and I still got no
data returned.

NEBBIJJIKBGCCCNKMPBCOEPGJJAA.goodie@apollointeractive.com">news:NEBBIJJIKBGCCCNKMPBCOEPGJJAA.goodie@apollointeractive.com...