Re: Pop3?

On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 10:53 PM, Chris Payne wrote:

Hi there everyone,

Does anyone have any sample code whereby I can conntect to, and list the emails on my pop3 server for my own username/password? I tried something on the PHP.NET documentation but I get errors :-(

Basically, I need to list all emails that I have in my inbox (POP3) so then I can insert selected data into a database backup (Hard to explain).

Any help would be really appreciated :-)

Regards

Chris

See the attachment, I believe it works but I'm not sure if it's a draft or the real thing since I wrote it a while ago.
Andu