SOLVED=> 'while' not picking up on first DB record

I'm sorry for the double post. Other then letting both lists know this was solved, it won't happen again. Sorry.

Thank you for the solution!

I new it was simple. I've been staring at it too long. Fresh eyes always helps!

Thanks again,
Roger

You are making the fetch twice, and not using the first fetch.