Re: best" upload method

> which is the "best" upload file method ?
> file uploads or FTP commands from PHP

Now that's the most open ended question I've read all day. Here, flip a
coin. If it falls heads, FTP. If it falls tails, the other one. Even
still, I'm not sure I understand the question: File uploads or FTP command
from PHP? One of your options is just the question restated...

Regardless and all sarcasm aside, this question depends seriously on the
application.

:)

--Dave