Re: PHP connection to remote Access database on NT

Yes, it is possible, but you will have to use an odbc connection on the linux box. I have heard of this being done, but never attempted to mysql, go to www.iodbc.org, that is the odbc software for linux, lots of articles on php+apache+odbc there.

--James