Where is libmysqlclient.so.10 file required for installing php-mysql rpm ?

Hi All,

We are using a seperate machine as mysql database server. we have few other machines as application server which will use mysql database from database server using php. Environment Redhat 8.0, Php 4.2.2-8.0.8, apache 2.0

I do not have mysql server or mysql client installed on application server. Each application server is running same website in a load balancing. I am trying to install php-mysql package to get mysql support in php. I am getting following error that libmysqlclient.so.10 library not found.

My question is do i need to install mysql to get this library ??. I really do not want to install mysql on application servers and i am already using database server. Any suggestions will greatly be appreciated.