Re: MSSQL2000 and PHP

Hi,

When the MSSQL extension is used on *nix systems (compile PHP using
--with-mssql) you can actually fetch char/varchar columns up to 8000
bytes. UNICODE data is supported, though I have not thested nchar,
nvarchar and ntext yet.

The MSSQL extension also includes support for storred procedures, through
mssql_init, mssql_bind and mssql_exec functions.

It is required that you ink with FreeTDS though.

- Frank