Re: What are your DB driven/template strategies?

Thanks Daniel, Alexey and Colbey. I will look into all your suggestions.

The custom 404 error page to redirect would definitely be easier to
implement than my manual redirect suggestion earlier as I would still have
to type out each URL in the .htaccess file.

I have not worked with mod_rewrites before and have not even seen the
prepend_file setting in the php.ini file so I will be researching these
solutions as well.

The other idea I had was to take my *very* limited cms and add the
capability to automatically create the directory with the initialzation PHP
file in it each time you want to create a new web page. It wouldn't be too
difficult.

But now I have other solutions to choose from.

Thanks all you for your thoughts and insights, it is appreciated.

ck