RE: Browser-Trouble with Query

Hi guys,

Hutchins, Richard said:
> Two things:
>
> First, a copy of your code would help, with line 156 clearly identified.

Sure,

[...more code goes here...]

$query .= $and;

		$result = @mysql_query($query)
			or die("Game ID: " . mysql_error());
		$i = 0;
		while($row = @mysql_fetch_row($result))
		{
			$game_id[$i] = $row[0];
			$i++;
		}

		if($game_id && $def_id)
#156-->		{
			if($choice == 1)
		 	 frontsDnDst($script, $game_id, $def_id);  /*user defined functions
are included in an include file at the beginning of the script*/
			elseif($choice == 2)
		 	 coversDnDst($script, $game_id, $def_id);
			elseif($choice == 3)
			 frontCoverDnDst($script, $game_id, $def_id);
		}
		else
		{
		 echo "<br/><A HREF='erase.php'>[Zur&uuml;ck]</a>";
		 exit;
            }

[more code goes here...]

> Second, usually there's more information with the parse error. Something
> like "expected ',' or ';'" that will give you more of a hint. Although,
> I'm

That's all there is. And I have had the ones you are talking about. But
not this time.